Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 21

 “Family Ties Part 2 ch 21”

At General Hospital-Monica was working when Christy Came Into The Hospital.” Dr. Quartermaine “Yes” I’m Doctor Baldwin” Monica look at her,” Welcome to General Hospital “Thanks “We have more new doctors coming today” as a man came by,” Dr. Quartermaine “Dr. Webber, I’m so glad you’re back home” Me too” As Elizabeth Came by,’ Elizabeth “Steve hug his sister.”Elizabeth, This is Dr. Christy Baldwin “Lucy and Scotty daughter ‘Yes” Welcome “Thanks “


Skye room-Skye was finished with the chemotherapy as Lorenzo and Genevieve were in the room.”We need to talk about this” I know Daddy “as Lila Rae came into the room.”What’s going on” Nothing “Bobbie Came Into the room,” Bobbie, You’re back” Yes I’m. Skye, you're finished for the day” Thanks “You need to take it easy “How do know the chemotherapy is working “It is” Yes, Now I want to go have lunch with my daughters” Mother, Are you sure “Yes” I have some work to do” Lorenzo helped Skye get up and kiss her.


At Tea-Tea was in bed with Ric they had been having an affair.”Oh Ric,Why are we hidden this”I don’t know ,Let’s tell everyone “Yes”Tea Kiss Ric.


At The Metro Co-Carly was working when Ned and AJ and Michael Came Into the room.”Michael It’s good to see you”No it’s not”This is about business,The hotel is our”No! You can’t do this! Michael How could you do this”What’s done is done beside you Can fine something else”As Jax Came by,”Jax! How could you! The hotel is now the Quartermaine! Happy now! “I’m “As everyone who was at the hotel look at Carly As Skye came in with her daughters.”Who’s that”Her name is Carly”


Carly was upset and wanted to hurt Jax who was curious about Who was with Skye.”Jax,Do you want to know who that’s young with Skye is? It’s her daughter who was stolen by Brenda” You’re just hurting and lying “Ask Skye, You’re precious Brenda is a baby stealing “As Skye came by,” Skye, Did Brenda steal your daughter “Carly, How do you know” Lila Rae told Josslyn “It’s true, I didn’t know I was carrying twins and when I was pregnant Brenda was stalking me and ended up with my daughter we didn’t know about her till a couple of years ago “I’m sorry “It’s hard not to blame you, Brenda did this because she was upset that you didn’t choose her. You left her” Yes” Jax left.”Finally Jax Can See Brenda for the bitch she is”Yes”I’m sorry what she did”Thanks,Hopefully I can help Genevieve heal she still angry about it and it scares me”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment