Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 19

 “Family Ties Part 2 ch 19”

At Ava Art Gallery-Ava was working when Julian Came by,” I have some coffee for you “Thanks the Art Show is tonight I have a lot to do” I need to tell you something “What” Alexis and I are back together “Wow” Yes I’m happy “Good” Thanks now I just need something besides the bar” What about you're newspaper “Maybe I’ll reopen it” Yes you enjoy it, I’m glad you’re putting that life behind “Me too”


At Carly-Carly was holding Donna when Josslyn Came by.”How was the movie “Good” I’m glad you made a new friend even though I have issues with Lorenzo it’s not Lila Rae fault or you're “What happened between you and Lorenzo “I married him for a couple of months I regret it wasn’t a good relationship “Did he hurt you” No, Lorenzo has changed since Lila Rae was borne “Yes” Josslyn was thinking about the secret.”Josslyn, Is everything okay” Lila Rae, Told me a secret about what happened that night she was born “What? You can tell me”


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was downstairs having coffee when the guards came in.”She here” Sent her in” Genevieve Came Into the room.”Genevieve “Daddy” As Skye Came Into the room.”The room is ready for Genevieve “As Skye saw her daughter.”Genevieve “Mother, I’m sorry you’re sick” Skye hugs her daughter.”I’m glad you’re here I need my children by me” Yes” Yes, Why don’t you get settled in you're mother had a doctor appointment today ‘Yes Daddy “The guard came in with the suitcase about ten of them.”Wow, Genevieve, you have a lot of stuff “I come with a lot of bags”


At Carly-Carly was in shocked about what Josslyn told her.”Do you know this woman Brenda who kidnapped there daughter “Yes she is very mental and had a history with Sonny and Jax “What! This woman was with Daddy “Yes ,Jax thought she was perfect “Wow”Yes I sure tell you're father “I don’t know when she coming,Lila Rae say she very angry “Well I get that she was taken from her parents “Yes”No one sure take a child from it’s mother “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment