Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 13

 “Family Ties Part 2 ch 13”

At Laura/Kevin-Laura was at home when Kevin Came Into the room.”What did Lucy want” Christy is back” Oh” Yes she a doctor “Wow” Yes I love her life a daughter “I know you did, I’m happy for you” Thanks “


At The Metro Co-Carly was working when Ned and AJ and Monica and Tracy Came Into The Room.”All The Quartermaine, What’s going on” We are taking over the hotel” Excuse me” I just sold them my share” As Jax Came by,” What! You give them your share” Yes” So with Olivia share and Jax, We own more share then you and soon we will own this hotel” Why! You don’t need the money “It’s not about the money it’s about revenge! You and Sonny destroyer us “Sonny was gone, Can you be happy with that” No” I wouldn’t let this happened I will fight this” Go ahead and try” I will not sit here and do nothing I still think you had something to do with my husband death” Carly left.”That was fun”Yes it was”


At Lucy-Lucy was getting her daughter room ready when Christy Came by.’Im so glad that you’re back and proud of you,I Love you”I love you too”Lucy Kiss her daughter on the forehead.”Do you need anything “No”


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was resting when Lila Rae came in and covering her mother with an blanket as Lorenzo Came by and They went to talk.”Daddy,I cannot lose mother “You wouldn’t “Promise “Promise I’ll go to the end of the earth for our family “I know”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment