Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 12

 “Family Ties Part ch 12”

At The Metro Co-Lorenzo was ordered some tea and food that Skye like when Carly Came by,” I’m just ordered some food for my wife “I just wanted to know how Skye is” She just had her first chemotherapy today “Good” Why are you being nice to Skye” Skye is John Mother, Josslyn half brother we are family in a way “Yes I guess so” The waiter brought out the food and give it to Lorenzo who left.


Lucy and Christy were having lunch together.”Why are you back “I miss everyone and I have some news “What?” As Kevin Came by. “Christy, You’re in town” Yes I’m “She has some news “As Scotty Came by and they sit down,” Christy I’m glad you’re here “Thanks my New is that I’m Dr. Christy Collins Baldwin “You're a Doctor! That’s wonderful “Yes” We are so proud of you” Thanks “Do you have a job at the Hospital “Yes” Good, Now if only you’re sister would come home “


At Nikolas-Nikolas was at home when a young man came into the room.”Spencer” Father “I’m glad you’re home, We have work to do” Yes”


Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was resting on the couch when Lorenzo Came Into the room.”Lorenzo “Skye, Are you feeling okay? Yes, just tired “I pick up some food and Tea at the hotel” Thanks “Skye, let me help you” You are “Lorenzo Kiss Skye.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment