Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 14

 “Family Ties Part 2 Ch 14”

At Alexis-Alexis and Julian, we’re sitting on the couch drinking coffee when there was a knock on the door .”I don’t want to answer it” Me either “Alexis Kiss Julian As she got up and open the door it was Carly.”Why are you here “I need a lawyer, The Quartermaine are trying to take over my hotel, Olivia and Jax sold them their share” Do you have paperwork “Yes” Carly handle it to Alexis. “So you’re back together? You could do better “If you want my legal work you wouldn’t say anything “Fine, Can you do anything “No I’m sorry Jax and Olivia have every legal right to sell their shares “So I can’t stop The Quartermaine “No I’m sorry “Just Great! Carly left.”I enjoy that” Me too, Carly lost everything “Yes” Do you want to go back to the mob business now that Sonny went “No but I want something else than a bar” Good”


As Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was waking she was having a hard time with the chemotherapy when Lila Rae Came Into the room.”Mother do you need anything? Tea” No tea I need something stronger “What” Do you know where I can get some marijuana “I can find out” Never mind I’ll ask you're father, I cannot ask you to Find me marijuana “no let me alright just be careful “I will” Lila Rae left and Skye took a nap.


At Jax-Jax and John, we’re playing when there was a knock on the door it was Lorenzo.”Why are you here “I want to check on John “His Find,” I do love him” I know you do, How’s Skye” She resting “She has to make it” We both agree on that and when it come to John care we have too” Yes”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment