Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 15

 “Family Ties Part 2 Ch 15”

“Secrets “

The Docks-Lila Rae was meeting with a man who had marijuana for sale when a cop Came by.”What’s going on? Sure I Arrest the both of you for possessing marijuana” I don’t think you want to do that” As Alexis Came by,” Look I’m just buying it for my mother who has cancer and need it” Are you going to Arrest them” Who are you” I’m Alexis Davis “Please don’t, Do you know who my father is? Lorenzo Alcazar “For now I wouldn’t but next time I wouldn’t be nice, Now stay away from him” The guy left.”Why did you help me” Because I had cancer and I know what you're mother needs “


At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Bobbie, we’re talking.”I know my daughter had done things but Monica she loves that hotel “It use to be our” I know “Carly and Sonny have destroyed my family I’m just taking what is mine “Monica, What else have you done “Nothing, Now Tomorrow I’m going to talk to the board about getting your license back “Thanks, I’m going to go for a walk” Bobbie left she had a feeling that Monica killed Sonny.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was looking at pictures of two girls who she loved so much when Lorenzo Came Into the room.”Skye, We need to talk “As Alexis and Lila Rae Came Into the room.”Why are you here? With my daughter! “Daddy clam down “I found Lila Rae buying marijuana as a cop Came by,” No” Alexis save me from getting arrested “Thank you Alexis, Right Lorenzo “Yes Thank you” You’re Welcome “Alexis pulled out a bag,” Here are some ‘Thanks you” It help me when I had it, You will fight this” Thanks “Alexis left.”Lila Rae I sure of never told you to pick that up” It’s okay” Lorenzo, Can you get some dinner “Yes” What did you want to talk about “Lorenzo look at the picture that Skye was holding.”Nothing, I love you” Lorenzo Kiss Skye and left.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment