Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 16

 “Family Ties Part 2 ch 16”

At The Metro Co-AJ room-AJ was in bed with Elizabeth they had an affair.”We sure just stop sneaking around and tell everyone “Yes, I want an honest relationship “Me too, I miss you, I loved my husband but I hated that you were gone” I hate it too now I’m getting my life back “Yes you are, Let’s tell you're family “Yes”


At The dining room-Carly and Bobbie, we’re talking.”Carly, How are you doing “I’m alright I miss Sonny “I know you do” I never thought both Jason and Sonny would leave me” As Lorenzo and Lila Rae Came Into the hotel and ordered food as Carly Came by.”Lorenzo, How's Skye “Skye is alright for now, Just picking up dinner “As Josslyn Came Into the room.”Daddy, I want to say Hi to Josslyn ‘Alright “Lila Rae left” I guess our daughter are friends ‘Yes” Why are you being so nice to Skye “She also had a child with Jax and make her family in a way “Yes” How did you let that go” it’s called love “Lorenzo phone rang.”I need to take this” Carly left and Lorenzo answers his phone.”That’s Great News” Lorenzo hang up the phone as Lila Rae came by.”Daddy, Can I go to the movies with Josslyn “Alright, Do you need any money “No” Be home by 11”


Carly and Josslyn Are talking “I’m going to the movies with Lila Rae “Alright, I’m glad you’re both friends “Me too” Lila Rae Came by and they left as Lorenzo Came by.”I guess we our connection in away “Yes we need to be civil for them”Yes”I hope you are careful,Skye need you”Thanks for caring “Lorenzo left as Bobbie Came by,”You really were nice to him”I’m going to try”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment