Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 22

 “Family Ties Part 2 ch 22”

At The Metro, Co-Skye was having lunch with her daughters.”Mother, I’m trying to let go of the hurt” Good” I have news, Daddy found out today so I should tell you” What “I’m pregnant “Oh Genevieve, You’re futures ‘Lila Rae” You’re smart” Genevieve, Have you made a decision “No,Not yet”We will figure it out “Genevieve phone rang,”I need to get it”Genevieve left.”Mother,What are we going to do”I don’t know Lila Rae But we will help you're sister “Yes”


Carly was in the lobby getting her belongings when AJ Came by,”You’re loving this that you finally one,Sonny dead and Jason left town and you have a relationship with our son but soon you will blow it just like away “No I wouldn’t “Don’t you miss having a drink “No I don’t and I wouldn’t fall apart “Well just see about that”


At Skye/Lorenzo Lorenzo was upset about his daughter when Tea came into the room.”Tea,Why are you here “I wanted to see how Skye is”She with our daughters,Genevieve is back in town”Good”I hope we can get through to her she so angry about what happened “It wasn’t you're fault “No”Are you coming to the art show “Yes”Good “As Skye and Lila Rae and Genevieve came in the room.”Lila Rae, Genevieve It’s good to see you both, Skye how are you doing “Great,Ill be at the art show later “Good”Tea left.


“I need to work on my homework “Lila Rae left.”Genevieve ,I been thinking about the baby if you want we could raise the baby “Mother “Genevieve,Who’s the father “Daddy it doesn’t matter “Yes it does “It’s a professor “Oh Genevieve! How could you! Did he rape you” No it was willing “Genevieve cried.”Genevieve,Why don’t you go unpack “Yes Mother “Genevieve went upstairs.”Lorenzo,Please stop begin hard on her”I just want the best for our children “Me too”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment