Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 23

 “Family Ties Part 2 ch 23”

At Ava Art Gallery-Skye and Lorenzo and Alexis and Kristina and Molly and The Quartermaine and Elizabeth and Bobbie and Carly and Tea and Ric and Lucy and Scotty and Laura and Kevin were there.


Tea and Ric were looking cozy together when Lorenzo saw it and didn’t like it he went by his sister.”Tea, What’s going on? Please tell me you’re not with him “Yes I’m, We been seeing each other “You could do better “Lorenzo, I’m happy with him, Why do you have a problem with Ric” We had some business “Yes we did, but I have changed I care for you're sister “You better not hurt her “Skye came by,” Lorenzo, Tea Can take care of herself, Don't you want her happy “Yes” Skye I do hope you recover from cancer “Thanks Ric, Lorenzo Let go and look at art” They left,” Did you and Skye share something “Yes but it’s over She loves Lorenzo “As Molly Came by.”Molly” I do hope you're both happy, Tea I would like to know you” You too”


Ava Came Into the room.”Welcome to my art gallery, Enjoy the art here I hope you purchase some” AJ Came by.”Ava” AJ” I haven’t forgotten how you try to kill me” Can’t we let it go! We would have fun together “Ava Kiss AJ As Elizabeth Came by And was upset.”Elizabeth, It’s not what it looks like “Elizabeth left as she cried.


Scotty and Lucy were talking as Scotty looked at Bobbie and smiled. They were having an affair as Carly Came by.”Mom, Do you want to get out of here “Sure” they left.


Skye and Lorenzo were looking at the artwork.”My sister sure be with someone better than Ric “Lorenzo it’s all ready compilation with you and Tea don’t make it worse “Alright “


Elizabeth was outside when AJ Came by.”Elizabeth, Ava Kiss me I didn’t kiss her I don’t want anyone but you” I believe you” I don’t want Ava she tries to kill me” But if you were with Ava you could raise Avery “I’m not always about revenge “I hope not “


At Kelly’s-Carly and Bobbie went inside.”I don’t know what I’m going to do now that I don’t have the hotel “I been thinking we sure change things around Kelly it’s been slow lately, You can modern it” I like that idea ‘Good it’s all you're if you want you can change the name “


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were in their bedroom kissing,” Lorenzo I need you” Are you sure “I can still be with my husband “They had sex,


Genevieve's room -Genevieve was on the phone and hung up. She wasn’t sure it was the right thing she just did. She didn’t want to hurt Lorenzo and Skye but she misses Brenda too.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment