Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 31

 “Family Ties Part 2 ch 31”

At The Haunted Star-Lorenzo and Julian, we’re talking about the opening when Lorenzo's phone rang he answered it and was upset when the guard told them Genevieve was at a clinic he hangs up the phone and called Skye.”Skye, I just got off the phone with my guards, Genevieve is at a clinic about to have an abortion, Alright you can handle it” Lorenzo hang up and was trying to stay calm.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye had just hung up from talking to Lorenzo.”Skye, What is it” Genevieve at a clinic about to have an abortion “Go I will stay here “Thanks, John with Lorenzo I want to handle this Lorenzo will just make it woes ‘Just stay calm “Yes “Skye left.


At The Haunted Star-Lorenzo was having a drink as John Came by.”Daddy “John, What do you think of this boat? “It’s cool. What are you going to name it” I will tell you but it’s our secret “


At The Clinic-Genevieve was in the room talking to a doctor about the pregnancy and her opinion.”Do you want this abortion, It’s a big decision and you need to make sure it’s the right one” I don’t want to be a mother I’m only sixteen years old” As Skye Came Into the room.”Genevieve “Mother “My daughter can’t have an abortion without a parent permission, Genevieve Lets go home and talk about this, I know you’re scared but you’re not alone” We didn’t do anything we just talk” Yes” Genevieve, Let’s go home” Alright “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment