Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 30

 “Family Ties Part 2 ch 30”

At ELQ-AJ was showing Skye the blueprints for the hotel and shopping center.”The Hotel will be done soon” AJ, I’m happy for you” Thanks, I just wish you were working on this with me” Me too but I’m glad Michael is” Yes, He finally turns into a Quartermaine “Yes, So are you with Elizabeth “Yes it’s like we are back where we started “Nice “Skye wasn’t feeling well.”Skye, Are You Okay “I’m just tired “Let me take you home “Alright “Skye left with AJ,


At Lucy-Lucy and Scotty we’re there with Christy “I need to tell you something,” Christy, What is it? You can tell us anything “I’m gay” Oh, We still love you “Yes we do” Thanks “They hug their daughter.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye came in with AJ.”Skye, Do you need anything “I need cancer to leave me alone, I never thought that something would make me weak” You will fight this but I don’t want to leave you alone “As Rae Came Into the room.”I can take care of my daughter “Yes” AJ left,” Skye, Why don’t I make us some tea” Sure” Do you want anything to eat” No” The maid Came Into the room.”Are the Children here” No Mr. Alcazar took John out and the girls left” Oh”


Rae came back in with the tea and they sit down.”So What’s going on with you “I got a job at the Hospital “That’s Nice” Yes I’ll be working with Dr. Collins “Oh” Soon I will find a place “I like having you here” Thanks, So How it is going with Genevieve “Alright, She pregnant, I still need to talk to her about the baby” You will figure it out” Yes”


At a clinic-Genevieve Came Into the clinic .”I came here to have an abortion “Let Me Get The Doctor “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment