Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 32

 “Family Ties Part 2 Ch 32”

At The Quartermaine mansion Monica and AJ we’re talking.”So tomorrow is the reopening of the hotel “Yes I can’t wait to see Carly face when our hotel opens and Michael is by my side “It’s the way it’s supposed to be” Yes, Mom are you happy with David “Yes I been enjoying his company “That’s good, You deserves to be happy “It’s not the same as it would be if you’re father was here” I’m sure it’s not, I wish he was alive too “Yes”


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Genevieve, we’re sitting on the couch.”Genevieve, I know you’re scared about having the baby but we can help you” I’m an evil person for thinking about having an abortion “No, I had to have one when I was first dozed with cancer “Oh, Why didn’t you call me when you first were dozed “We sure of but you need to stay in rehab for a while “I know I swear up but I been clean for awhile “I’m glad, Genevieve you’re not alone you can have the baby and I’ll help you raise it” Maybe it will be okay” Genevieve, I really think you need to talk to someone about you anger the past “I’ll be okay “As Lorenzo and John Came Into the room.”Mommy “Did you have fun with Daddy Lorenzo “Yes but I’m hungry “Go get something to eat in the kitchen “John left.”Genevieve, Are you okay” I didn’t have it” Good, Genevieve I know you’re scared but that isn’t the answer “Really! You’re against an abortion! What you do for a living! “Genevieve “You’re Mother and I can help you raise the baby awhile you go to school and then college I want you and you're siblings to have a better life “Lorenzo looks at a picture on the fireplace.”Daddy “Genevieve went by him as Lorenzo pick up the picture.”This is your big brother Diego, I didn’t know him till he was an adult and didn’t get to give him a good life before he was murder, Genevieve Honor him by having the life he didn’t have “Genevieve cried,” I didn’t know about him” I know” I’m sorry “Lorenzo and Genevieve share a moment and a hug as Skye watch and cried.


At The Quartermaine mansion-David and Monica, we’re having an early dinner together.”Monica, Where is this going “I’m not sure I want to find love again even though I will always love Alan but I want to be happy “I want to be happy too since my wife died I haven’t “Me either, We both Understand What we are going through “Yes we do” David Kiss Monica.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment