Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 33

 “Family Ties Part 2 ch 33”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was downstairs alone looking at pictures of her family. She always wanted one and now she had one hope that soon cancer would go away and she could enjoy them. Skye felt dizzy and fell.


Genevieve was in her room texting someone she wanted to stop Brenda from coming to town and was feeling guilty about it when she went downtown and saw Skye on the floor and she tries to wake Skye up but she wasn’t wake up and Genevieve was scared when Lila Rae Came Into the room.”Lila Rae! Mother did not wake up! What do we do” Just stay calm and call the paramedics, Where Daddy” He left and Grandmother Rae took John out” Alright, I’ll call him, it is going to be okay” Genevieve looks at Lila Rae wish she was stronger like her sister.”We need an ambulance my mother is passed out and she has cancer “Lila Rae called Lorenzo and touch her mother.”Mother, please wake up, Don’t die on us”


At Bobbie-Bobbie and Scotty, we’re having dinner together.”Scotty, What’s going on you been so quiet all night “Christy came out to us, She Gay” Oh” How did you handle it” I didn’t handle it well when Lucas came out I love him but all those dreams I had for him were gone but I never stopped loving him” Lucy and I adopt Christy after Julie died and I loved her like my children, I’m just taken by surprise “Of course you love her even though you adopt her,” Yes, I want to give her a good life, We never told her the truth about Julie I’m sure you remember her” Yes I know it’s hard but you should tell her, You don’t want Christy to Find out on her own” True”


At General Hospital-Dr Robinson was working when the paramedics came in with Skye and the girls were by her.”Our mother passed out she hasn’t wake up yet” Alright, I’ll look at her “They took Skye to a room as Lorenzo came into the hallway.”What happened “I found mother passed out ‘No, You both did the right thing “Mother will be okay” Yes”


Dr. Robinson Came by,” What’s going on “Skye need surgery to remove some of cancer, I’m going to do it tonight “Well it helps “Yes” Can we see her “Yes”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment