Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 ch 38

 “Family Ties Part 2 Ch 38”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo and Genevieve and Lila Rae Came Into the House,” Are you hungry “Daddy “I’m okay, I’m glad you’re mother will find “Me too” I know this was emotional for both of you to but we will always make it, We our Alcazar “Yes Daddy “


At Anna-Anna was at home when her phone rang it was Jax.”Jax, Sure I would like to go with you” Anna hang up the phone she was wondering if this was the right thing to do and made a phone call.”Can you come over? I need a girlfriend “Anna hang up the phone.


At Elizabeth-Elizabeth was having a glass of wine when there was a knock on the door it was AJ.”AJ, I’m glad you’re here” Good” AJ came in the room.”I’m glad that Skye is going to be okay” Me too “


At Anna-Anna was home when the doorbell rang it was Felicia,’ I have wine” Thanks “Felicia Came Into the House and they sit down on the couch.”What’s going on “I had a dinner date with Jax and now he wants to go out again. Do you think his too young for me”No,Jax cute and handsome and Rich and one of the good guys”Yes he is”Anna,Why not have some fun”You’re right “Yes I’m,”How is things with you ‘I found out I have a cousin in town “Who”Rae Cummings is my cousin”Wow, So you're relate to Skye “Yes and Lorenzo in away”Yes,Have you told Rae”No”Are you going to”I’m not sure 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment