Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 39

 “Family Ties Part 2 ch 39”

At Bobbie-Bobbie and Scotty, we’re in bed when there was a knock on the door .Bobbie got out of bed and put on her robe.”I’ll go get rid of them “Bobbie left the room and open the door it was Lucy,”Lucy,Why are you here “I know it’s early and I sure of call but I need to talk to someone “Why don’t we meet somewhere and talk “It can’t wait,I just want to know how you handle it when Lucas Came out I’m having an hard time dealing with Christy”I did have a hard time at first but I love him”I always love Christy since the day I saw her I knew I was meant to be her mother biological or not”Yes,You are her mother “Yes”Scotty was in the bedroom and coughed when Lucy heard it.”What was that”Nothing “You have someone here”Yes”Who! “That’s none of you're business now go’Find”Lucy left,

 And Scotty Came out of the bedroom.”Sorry”It’s okay “


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was talking to a man.”I found out Dr Lee was the one who helped Brenda take my daughter,I’m going to deal with her tonight “As Tea Came Into the room.”Lorenzo “Tea”I hope I didn’t walk into something “You didn’t “The guy left,”I’m glad about Skye “Thanks “Where is everyone “The Girls went to get John”Good “Lorenzo Please don’t do anything you will be arrested for”Tea left.


At Jax-Genevieve and Lila Rae we’re talking to John.”So Mother cancer is gone”Yes”Good”Yes she be home tomorrow “


At Carly’s place-Carly was at what was Kelly’s when Lucy Came Into the room.”Carly,Who is you're mother dated “My Mother isn’t dating anyone “Yes she is I was at her place and she had a guy in the room “What! “Yes, I want to know who it is “Me too “


Copyright by Skye’s the limitFamily 

No comments:

Post a Comment