Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 ch 37

 “Family Ties Part 2 ch 37”

At General Hospital-Skye’s room-Skye was in bed when Lorenzo Came Into the room and went by Skye.’Skye, I have great news “He took Skye's hand,” What” Your cancer is gone, You’re going to find “That’s wonderful “Skye was feeling tired.”I will let you rest, I’ll come back in the morning “Alright “Skye fell  asleep and Lorenzo Kiss her on the forehead and left and went by the children.”Lila Rae,Genevieve you're mother is resting I think we should let her rest”Alright “We will come back in the morning “Monica,How long does Skye have to stay here “In two days “Just in time for the opening “Yes”they left.


At Felicia-Felicia was looking through her grandmother stuff pictures of family members and letters when she read it and found out about a secret.


At The Quartermaine cryptic-AJ was at Alan gravestone.”Dad,I have some great news Skye is going to be okay the cancer is gone,I Just wish you were here “I agree “As Tracy Came Into the crypt.”I’m glad Skye going to be okay “You meant it”Yes”I wish My father was here”Me too,I miss my brother “I wish I could make my mother happy and bring him back “AJ touch the gravestone and left.


Inside the mansion-Olivia and Ned were talking.”I’m glad that Skye will be okay”Me too,Are you excited for you're opening tomorrow “Yes ,I’m my dream of owning a restaurant is finally happening tomorrow,Thank you for making it come true “They share a kiss.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment