Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 40

 “Family Ties Part 2 ch 40”

At Bobbie-Bobbie and Scotty had just made love on the couch when Carly and Lucy Came Into the room.”Mother! Scotty “Why are you here! You can’t just walk in” I’m sorry I just want to see who you were with, You could do much better than Scotty “Bobbie got up and put on her blanket.” This is my life now! “mom” Go Carly I have a right to my life “They left,” Are you okay” No I’m not’


At General Hospital -Monica was at work when Lorenzo Came by.”Monica can we talk” Sure “I found out that Dr. Lee helped Brenda take Genevieve from us’No, That’s Why she left right after Skye left town then, We hired her back because we needed a doctor, I will take care of it” Good, I haven’t told Skye yet’ I hope you let the cops handle this” I will” Lorenzo left.


Skye’s room-Skye was in bed when Lorenzo Came Into the room.”I’m glad you will be okay” Me too, I want to go home I can rest at home ‘Skye’, I just want you to take it easy ‘I will” Dr. Robinson Came Into the room.”Can I go home? I promise to rest” Alright but no sex till you heal” Find” Yes we have our whole life for it's”


At Olivia restaurant-Olivia was talking to her staff about the opening when Carly Came Into the restaurant.”Why are you here, We are not opening yet” I know I just want to see it, I wouldn’t be here tonight “Oh” It’s beautiful, I know this is your dream's it is”, I’m sorry about what happened between us” It hurt that you sold you to share “I know I did it for my husband “I forgot you” Thanks “Come tonight “Carly left.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment