Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 41

 “Family Ties Part 2 ch 41”

At General Hospital-Monica was in her office talking to Portia.”I need to let Dr. Lee go, Do you know anyone who’s an OBGYN” I can ask around “Thanks, I appreciate how you help my stepdaughter with her cancer “I just did my job, I’m glad we got a happy ending “Me too, I need to fire Dr. Lee” No” Yes I don’t want to but I have to, She responsibility for my step-granddaughter being taken from Skye, She May Sure Skye didn’t know she was carrying twins “That’s horrible “Yes it is, This isn’t going to end well “


At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve and Lila Rae and John had put up a sign that says welcome home and tea and tea sandwich for Skye when Skye and Lorenzo.”Welcome, Home Mother “Oh this is so sweet “We have you're favorite tea and sandwiches for you' “Thank you, You all been so supported and I’m glad the cancer is gone” We are two” Skye sir down and they had the sandwich...


At Bobbie -Bobbie was a dress and folded a blanket when there was a knock on the door it was Carly.”I just Came to say I’m sorry for a walk-in on you with Scotty “I’m expected you’re apologizing “Are you happy “Yes” Good I want you happy, You deserved it “Yes I do, I don’t know what this is leaning towards but I’m been enjoying it” Good “


At Lucy-Lucy was at home when there was a knock on the door it was Scotty.”So you and Bobbie “Yes” Are you in love “I’m not sure but I’m happy fun” Really With Bobbie “Yes we have a past” Yes so did we” Lucy, We try so many time but it didn’t work, You need to move on” You’re right I do”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment