Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 42

 “Family Ties Part 2 ch 42”

At Kevin/Laura-Kevin and Laura we’re having lunch with Christy.”Thanks for having me I have some new “What” I told my mother and Scotty ,I’m an lesbian “Oh,Are you with anyone “No I break up with someone before I Came to town”Oh,I just want you happy “Thanks “Are you liking working at General Hospital “Yes I’m”Good “


At General Hospital-Dr Lee office-Dr Lee was packing her bags when Monica Came Into the room.”I know, I’m fire”Why did you help Brenda take Genevieve “I was blackmail by her”You ruin you're career,was it worth it? You’re a great doctor “I know I hate myself for it “


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we’re finally alone in their room getting ready for the opening of the restaurant.”Skye, I have new information on Genevieve kidnapped “What”Dr Lee was blackmailed by Brenda to help”No”I will deal with her “I want to help you”Are you sure “Yes! No one mess with my family “Alright we will use tonight as our ability “Yes”


At The Quartermaine mansion-Olivia and Ned were in there room getting dressed for tonight .”Olivia,You look beautiful “Thanks,I want tonight to be perfect “It will be”Ned and Olivia share a kiss.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we’re getting ready to leave with the girls.”The nanny is taking John to Jax “Jax not coming to the open “Yes but he get John tomorrow anyway “We’ll Let’s go” They left.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment