Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 43

 “Family Ties Part 2 ch 43”

At Olivia Restaurant-Olivia has greeted everyone who Came Into Her restaurant.”Olivia, This is beautiful “Thanks Laura “You’re Welcome “Olivia went to make a speech.”Thanks for coming to Olivia Italian place, This was a dream of mine and I want to thank my husband for helping me with this dream of mine “Everyone clap.


Rae went to order a drink as Felicia Came by.”Rae” Felicia, it’s good to see you” You too, I have some information I want to tell you “That we are cousins “You know” I found some information about my family while I was away “Oh have you told Skye “Not yet “I would like to know you “Same here” Good “


Bobbie and Scotty, we’re talking when Scotty got on his knees.”Scotty, What are you doing “Barbara Jean Spencer, Will you marry me” Yes “Bobbie Kiss Scotty As Lucas and Carly Came by,” So you’re getting married “Yes” Congratulations you just better not hurt my mother “I wouldn’t “


Olivia was watching everyone.”A marriage proposal on my opening day, How romantic “Yes” Alexis and Julian Came by.”This is a nice place, You sure be proud “I’m, Thanks for coming “You're Welcome “


AJ went by Genevieve and Lila Rae,” Where Skye and Lorenzo “I’m not sure but they are around here”


Jax and Anna were talking as Alexis Came by,” Are you both dating “We both didn’t want to come alone” Oh” I’m going to get a drink “Anna left.”You and Anna” Maybe “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment