Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 ch 44

 “Family Ties Part 2 ch 44”

At Dr.Lee House-Dr Lee was coming into the house to Find Lorenzo and Skye were there with the guard.”What are you doing here “Why did you help Brenda take our daughter from us! We didn’t even know about her”I was blackmail and needs the money “You did this for money! My daughter is destroyed from this she has trust issues and was addicted to drugs that is on you! “please don’t kill me”Lorenzo do what you have to do”The guard took Dr Lee out of the House and Lorenzo follows.


At Olivia Restaurant-Anna was talking to Felicia.”Are you having fun”Yes I’m ‘Good “Anna went by Jax who was talking to Carly.”You and Anna”Why do you care! Anna Came by.”Carly “Anna”


Scotty and Bobbie were talking as Lucy Came by.”Congratulations “Thanks “I do hope you're happy “Thanks me too”


Kristina was by the bar as Christy Came by.”I would like some red wine “You’re new in town”Yes,Dr Christy Bladwin”Kristina Corinthos Davis “Nice to meet you”


Genevieve was alone hate this party when Skye and Lorenzo Came by,”Where have you been “Around talking to everyone “Oh”Genevieve,We love you”I love you too”Where Lila Rae “


Lila Rae was talking to Spencer.”Do you like it in this town”It’s not too bad” No”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment