Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 45

 “Family Ties Part 2 ch 45”

At Lucy-Lucy had a cup of coffee in her hand and knock on her daughter's bedroom to find it empty.”No, Christy “


At Kristina's house-Kristina and Christy, we’re in bed together and had both wakes up.”Kristina “Christy “Are you okay” Yes” Good “Christy's phone rang it was on the table inside her purse and she went to get it and look at the ID it was Lucy.”It’s my mother, I’ll get it later “All right, Let’s Spend the morning together “All right”


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was pour herself some coffee when Lila Rae came downstairs.”Lila Rae, I saw you last night talking to Spencer Cassadine “Yes we are friends “Do you like him” Yes” Just be careful “Don’t worry I wouldn’t be like” Me” As Genevieve Came Into the room.``Genevieve “I didn’t mean it like that” No. Your sister didn’t “I know I mess up, I’m too young to be a mother “Lila Rae can you give me a minute with you're sister “Sure “Lila Rae left.”Genevieve, It’s not too late we can fix it. We can hire a nanny to help and you can still go to school “I Sometimes Wish I wasn’t pregnant “I know but you are and need to take care of yourself “I haven’t touched a pill or anything in a six month “Good I’m glad “I’m glad you’re all better “Genevieve hug her mother.


Lorenzo was in the garage talking to his men about Dr. Lee body,” We got rid of it” Good “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment