Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 chi 47

 “Family Ties Part 2 ch 47”

At General Hospital-Ava was holding Avery in the hallway waiting on the test results when Carly Came Into the Hospital and saw them.”Avery “Why are you here? Did Monica call you about my daughter “No, I’m here to see my mother “Oh” Is everything okay “My daughter's health isn’t you're the problem “I will always love her “Carly “Yes” Monica Came by?”Ava, Let’s go talk” Is everything okay “I will deal with it” Ava left with Monica as Bobbie Came by,” What was that about “I don’t know, Anyway I just want to say I’m happy that you’re engaged to Scotty” Thanks, I’m happy “


Monica was in her office with Ava and Avery.”Avery does have an ear infection but I want to keep an eye on it “Why” It could get worse and she could have Meniere's its disorders of the inner ear and Avery could go completely deaf in one ear or both “No, This isn’t treated “No” This is my fault “No it’s not, Avery can still live a healthy life if this happened “Thanks “Ava went into the hallway and cry holding her daughter as Carly Came by.”It’s bad” Stay away from my daughter or I will get a straining order “Ava left with her daughter as Monica Came Into the hallway,” Is Avery okay” Carly, Ava is her mother it’s none of you're business “I love that little girl , Go, home to you're daughter that you had to Have “Monica left,


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was upstairs in the bathroom wash his hand and Genevieve sneaks into the bedroom and saw the bloody clothes as Lorenzo Came Into the room all dressed.”Genevieve “Daddy, Who did you kill” No one” Then why do you have blood on your clothes! Genevieve was upset as Skye Came Into the room.”What’s going on” I want to know who did Daddy kill” Genevieve you can’t ask me that, Now go get ready for tonight “You know what was so hard about Find out that Brenda wasn’t my mother was finding out my father is a killer “Genevieve left and Skye close the door.”I moved the body it’s taken care of” Thanks, Are you okay” Yes”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment