Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 48

“Family Ties Part 2 Ch 48”

“Mothers and Daughters”

At Julian/Alexis-Alexis and Julian, we’re home when there was a knock on the door it was Ava with Avery.”Ava, What’s is it” Julian know something was wrong.”Avery's ear was hurting her so I took her into the hospital and Monica ran some tests “Is Avery okay” It could be Meniere disorder, Avery could be deaf in one ear” I’m sorry “It’s my fault that this happened “Ava, I know we have our differences but you are a good mother if I didn’t believe it I wouldn’t have fought for you to get full custody “Thanks Alexis “You’re Welcome “We will get Avery the best doctor “Yes”


Lucy-Lucy was worrying about her daughter when Christy Came Into the room.”Christy. You're here “Mother, What’s wrong” Wrong! You were out all night ‘Mother, I’m a grown woman “I know but I was just worried about you” I’m sorry next time I’ll call,” That’s all I ask, I will always worry about you” I know but do you especially now regret adoption me” Lucy touch Christy face “Never have I regret loving you, I love raising you “I’m glad you raise me too” Lucy hug her daughter.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve was in her room looking at her cell phone when Skye Came Into the room.”I know it’s hard what you're father does but he loves us and will protect us” How can you stand to support someone who kills for a living “I don’t know all of what your Father does besides I love him” Skye touch her daughter 's hair.”I sure get dress for tonight ‘Yes tomorrow you have an appointment for the baby”Yes”

No comments:

Post a Comment