Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter of the heart Part 1 Ch 15

“Matter Of The Hearts ch 15”

At General Hospital-Skye went into the hallway to find Lila Rae,” Bobbie, Have you seen Lila Rae “Skye, Something is going on with you're daughter “what “I believe Lila Rae has an eating disorder “If my daughter had one I would know about it! I’m a great mother “I didn’t mean that” Your wrong nothing is wrong with my daughter! As Alexis Came by,” Is everything okay” Yes it’s found” Skye left,” Bobbie, Are you okay “I just told Skye some truth that Lila Rae has an eating disorder but she doesn’t want to hear it”


Genevieve room-Genevieve was in bed and Lorenzo was in the room,” I want to see Alistair “Genevieve you need to rest now that’s important “Is Alistair Alright “Yes Just Rest “Lorenzo touch Genevieve hair, and she fell asleep.”I’m going to stop you both, You will never be with him again “


Alistair room-Alistair was in the bed when Alexis Came Into the room.”I know we haven’t met but I’m Alexis Davis, Valentin was a great friend to me and I’m here for you” Thanks, How is Genevieve “She Alright” Good “You do look like your father “


The woman’s room -Lila Rae was washing her hands and she didn’t feel good when she passed out as Skye Came Into the room.”Lila Rae! Skye went by her daughter .”Don’t leave me”


Carly's room-Carly was in bed when AJ Came in a wheelchair.”Carly, I’m sorry about the baby I wanted him or her “Me too “I guess it’s over now we can get on with our life we were only together for the baby “Yes “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment