Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 Ch 16

 “Matter Of The Hearts ch 16”

At General Hospital -Robin was taking Lila Rae to a room as Skye was watching and realized that Bobbie was right when Lorenzo Came by.”Skye, What’s wrong “Lila Rae passed out in the bathroom” No” Lorenzo she has an eating disorder “What! “Bobbie told me about it but I didn’t believe her but it’s true! Why didn’t we see it! What kind of parents Are we! Skye yelled as Olivia Came by,” Skye, Are you okay “No! I failed my daughter! Lila Rae has an eating disorder and I didn’t see it! “Skye no parent is perfect, This isn’t you're fault “No it’s not and our daughter will be okay” Yes “


At Lila Rae's room -Lila Rae was in bed with an IV in her and Robin was looking at her as Skye and Lorenzo Came Into the room.”This isn’t good Lila Rae has been damaging her body “No” How do we make Lila Rae eat” We have to support her, Lila Rae had to do this on her own” We just want our daughter to be okay” Yes”


At Ava-Avery was with the nanny when Julian Came Into the room and pick her up.”I’m going to take care of you, I love you”


Lucy was walking around the car accident and saw something on the grass and pick it up was a locked necklace and Lucy realized who it belongs to and left.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment