Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 ch 14

 “Matter Of The Hearts ch 14”

At Carly’s room-Carly was in bed when Lucas Came in with Josslyn.”Josslyn, Lucas “Josslyn sit on the bed,” I’m sorry about the baby “Thanks, I wanted it I know but I’m glad you’re alright “Me too” Thanks, Did Anyone else die” Yes Scotty and Ava” No,Ava” Yes”I wonder who will raise Avery “Probably Lucy or Julian “Yes”


Kristina's room-Kristina was in bed when Alexis Came Into the room.”Kristina,I’m glad you’re alright I love you so much”I love you to Mother “


Ned and Olivia were in the hallway when Monica Came by.”Monica,How’s my daughter “She doing well the surgery is over you can see her “Good “


Alexis went by Julian.”Alexis,I want custody of my niece “I’ll see what I can do but I’m sure Lucy want to see her “Yes”


Brooklyn room-Brooklyn was in bed when Ned Came Into the room.”Brooklyn,I’m glad you’re alright I love you”Brooklyn try to talk.”You had surgery on you're voice you cannot talk for away but it’s going to be okay 


At The Car accident scene -Mac and Ric and Anna and Laura were looking at it.”I don’t think it was an accident “You think someone did this deliberately “Yes”Who”I’m not sure “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment