Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts ch 6

 “Matter Of The Hearts ch 6”

At Lila’s place-Lucy went to the bar and sit down.”I would like a drink strong drink” As Ava Came By and sit down.”What’s wrong “As the Bartender give her a drink and Lucy took a slip of it.”Scotty has cancer pancreatic “No” Yes it bad, Scotty and I have been thought a lot and I can’t imagine him not here” I’m sorry “I wasted so much time “Do you still love Scotty “It doesn’t matter now” How is Christy ‘She wanted to be alone, Serena is coming home” Good, Scotty going to need his family “Yes”


At Lila’s Shopping Center -Skye was with her daughters at the boutique looking at dresses and Genevieve was having a hard time Find one.”I’m not sure this is the right place “Genevieve, Alistair like you he doesn’t care about the dress “Skye pull out a black dress.”What about this dress” I like it” Genevieve went to try it on as Skye went by Lila Rae.”Lila Rae, Did you find anything “No I don’t need one” Are you okay “Yes “Genevieve came out wearing the black dress.”What do you think “It looks great on you” Does it” Yes “I’ll need shoes and a new purse “


At Lila’s place-Lucy was still having a drink when Bobbie Came by.”Bobbie, I’m sorry about Scotty “Thanks, We sure make the most out of this “Yes for Scotty “

Yes”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment