Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 Ch 5

 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 ch 5”

At Scotty/Bobbie -Scotty was looking at a picture of his parents when there was a knock on the door he opened it was Lucy.”Lucy, Thanks for coming “You’re Welcome, Christy right behind me, What’s going on” I have cancer “No” It’s not good “You will fight this” I call Serena she coming home “As Christy Came Into the room.”What’s going on” I have pancreatic cancer “No” Christy cried “I know” We will be right there with you” Lucy hug Scotty.


At Carly’s-Carly was packing her bags as Bobbie Came Into the room.”What’s going on” I’m moving into the Quartermaine gatehouse “Oh” I hope it’s a good idea” Me too” What’s wrong you look sad” Scotty has pancreases cancer” Oh no, I don’t like him but he makes you happy “Yes he does, It’s not good” No it’s not” Carly hug her mother.


Christy was in the park crying when Kristina Came by.”Babe, What’s wrong” My Father has cancer “No I’m sorry “Kristina hug Christy.”I cannot lose my father “I know”


At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve was looking in her closet for a dress to wear for her date tonight with Alistair but didn’t like what she saw so she went into Lila Rae room who was in the bathroom throwing up and Genevieve realize what was going on and didn’t know what to do she just look at Lila Rae who was finished and washer her face.”Genevieve, Why are you here! Lila Rae snaps at her .”I want to know if you want to go shopping? Are you okay “Yes I just eat something that didn’t agree with me, Sure we can go shopping “Great” What are you looking for “I have a date with Alistair tonight “Oh” Lila Rae and Genevieve went downstairs where Lorenzo was?”What is my beautiful daughter up to” We are going shopping “For what” I need a new dress “! Genevieve, you have enough dress “No it had to be a perfect one for tonight “What’s tonight “As Skye Came Into the room.”I have my first date with Alistair “So you need a new dress “Daddy! “Girls, I’ll go with you” Thanks Mother “Jax, You watch our son” Alright, Here a credit card” Thanks “Skye left with her daughters 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment