Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 Ch 7

 “Matter Of The Hearts ch 7”

At General Hospital-Christy was in the research room looking at a cure for cancer when Robin Came Into the room.”What’s going on” Oh Dr. Scorpio, My Father has pancreatic cancer I need your help with a cure “Let me look at Scotty file” Thanks,I cannot lose him”I understand “I wasted so much time being away “You’re here now that’s all that matters “


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was at home when Manuel and Tea came in the room.”What’s going on”I call a family meeting,Is Skye and the children here”No”Good this needs to be just us right now”What is it”Our Father is alive”What! Hector is alive! “Yes”Did you know all this time! Why didn’t you tell us”You know why,Father is still powerful and doesn’t want to give up all of the business “When is he coming “Tomorrow “Tea,Are you okay “The Father who didn’t want me is coming to town! Yes I’m great “Tea,I’m glad we found each other and I’ll protect you and you're son from him”Thanks Lorenzo “Tea left.”You know this isn’t good that his alive “For now”As Skye and Lila Rae and Genevieve Came Into the room.”What’s going on”Nothing just business,How was Shopping “Great”The Girls went upstairs.”We will talk later “Manuel Left.”Lorenzo,Is everything okay? You look worrying “I’m ,Skye it’s bad my father is alive “How bad”The last time I saw my father he wanted me died”No “Skye,You May Need to take the children out of state”Alright “Skye kiss Lorenzo.


Genevieve was in her room getting ready for her date.”Tonight,The night Alistair Cassadine “As Genevieve look at herself in a mirror.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment