Monday, August 16, 2021

That Bind Part 3 chi 28

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 28”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was on the phone.”I need to make my house handicap accessible “As Skye Came by and Lorenzo hangs up the phone.”Oh Lorenzo I can't believe John is handicap “I know “As Tea Came Into the room.”Skye, You wanted to see me” Yes, After What Jax Did last night I want to take him right away from John and let Lorenzo adopt him” Skye, Are you sure “Yes you love John and would never hurt him “I’ll look into it, I’m sorry about John” Thanks “as Lila Rae came downstairs.”We have a lot to do, A meeting with a physical therapist and Genevieve come home today “I’ll help with Genevieve “Thanks Lila Rae, The nanny can watch Morgan Lila “


At Carly’s-Carly was in Josslyn's room when Bobbie Came Into the room.”Carly “How do I get my daughter's room ready? How do I help her with her new life as a blind person “I’ll help you,We will help Josslyn “Thanks ,I want to destroy Jax for this”


At The Police station-Anna was looking at evidence on the jet crash when Mac Came Into the room.”Anna,Do you know how Jax jet went down “Yes I do”Anna Show Mac the evidence.”No.Can you do this ? You and Jax Are dating “I’m trying It’s hard”Yes it is,Jax is a friend of mine”I wish it didn’t go this far”Me too”


At General Hospital-Genevieve room-Genevieve was in bed and Dr Robinson was taking off the bangles from her eye and she look around.”Can you see anything “As Alistair Came Into the room.”Yes,A handsome man”Dr Robinson look at Alistair.”Yes, Genevieve, the surgery went well you can go home today “Thanks to Dr. Robinson “She left and Alistair sat down on the bed and touched Genevieve's Face.”Oh Alistair,I can see again “Yes”Alistair Kiss Genevieve As Lila Rae Came Into the room.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment