Monday, August 16, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 27

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 27”

At The Park-Lila Rae was pushing Morgan Lila in her stroller as Spencer walks by.”Spencer, This is a nice surprise I thought you were working “After you called I wanna see you” Oh that’s sweet of you” Spencer Kiss Lila Rae,” So What’s going on” Genevieve is having her eye surgery and Jax took off with John and Josslyn “No” Yes this isn’t good “No it’s not” as Lila Rae phone rang It was Lorenzo.”Daddy, I’ll be right their” Lila Rae hang up the phone.”What is it” The jet went down and John and Josslyn were injured “No” Yes this isn’t good “No, Let’s drop Morgan Lila off and then go to the Hospital “Yes”


At General Hospital-Carly and Skye were worrying about their children.”I can’t believe that Jax was so desperate to take John out of town” Yes and Josslyn “As AJ Came in with tea.”I have tea for everyone “Thanks “Both Josslyn And John well be okay” As Spencer and Lila Rae Came by and Dr. Robinson.”Do you have an update on “As Lorenzo Came by.”Josslyn is Bind I’m sorry “No! Does Josslyn know” No you can tell her” What about John” John is paralyzed “No! My little boy “I’m sorry “What about Jax! Is he hurt” As Alexis and Anna Came by.”I hope so” Jax, Has burns  on him his going to need to take care of” Can we see our children “Yes”


“Carly, Tell Josslyn I’m here for her” Thanks “Carly left.


John room-John was in bed awake and tried to move his legs when Skye and Lorenzo and Lila Rae Came Into the room.”What happened? Why can’t I lose my legs” Sweetheart you were in a plane crash and you can’t move your legs anymore “No! John cried and Skye comforts her son.”We are here for you” 


Josslyn room-Josslyn was in bed when Carly Came Into the room and sit on the bed.”Josslyn “Mother is that you” Yes,Sweetheart I have news”What”You we’re in a jet crash and you're Bind now”No! Josslyn cried and Carly hug her daughter.


Jax room-Jax was in bed when Anna Came Into the room.”What happened? Are my children alright “As Skye and Carly Came Into the room.”No! The children are not all right! You bastard! Josslyn is Bind! And John is paralyzed but trying to take them away from us was worth it ! Wasn’t it! “No! I’m sorry “You will pay for this”Get out of the room “Carly and Skye left.


“I never wanted to hurt my children “I know”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment