Monday, August 16, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 29

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 Ch 29”

At General Hospital-Genevieve room-Genevieve and Alistair just share a kiss as Lila Rae Came Into the room.”Alistair, I need to talk to my sister alone “Sure, I’ll be in the hallway “Alistair left the room.”Lila Rae, What is it” Jax took John and Josslyn in His Jet yesterday he was going to take them out of town” No! Are they back “Yes the jet crash and John is paralyzed and Josslyn is Bind “No” It’s been stree on our parents so can you be nice to them” Yes” Good, I’m glad you’re surgery was a successful one” Me too”


At Josslyn's room-Josslyn was in bed when Jax Came in a wheelchair.”Josslyn “Dad, What’s going on” Jax push himself by the bed,” I just wanted to see you” Oh Daddy, What happened with the jet” I don’t know but I’ll find out how this happened, I love you “As Carly Came Into the room.”If you love Josslyn you wouldn’t or try to take her from me! “I wanna take John from Skye” Yea you try to protect him and now he's paralyzed and our daughter is blind “I hate what happened to my children “Please go” You can’t keep me from Josslyn “Jax wheels himself out of the room.


Skye and Lorenzo Came Into the hallway and ran into Jax.”Skye, I want to see John” Oh I don’t think so I’m going to make sure you never see our son again “You can’t do that” Watch me! You’re going to wish you died in the crash “as Alexis Came by.”Skye! Leave Jax alone “For now” Skye and Lorenzo left.”I may have lost my children forever “Jax, Just Give it time”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment