Saturday, August 14, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1 ch 1

 “Ties That bind ch 1”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo and Skye were by the bar and Lorenzo was pouring them a cup of coffee.”Lorenzo, Thanks for last night “Skye clear it from you're mind don’t feel guilty “I don’t But Genevieve will never forgive me if she finds out “She wouldn’t “I’m going to see her “As Lila Rae Came Into the room.”Why don’t you let me go see Genevieve “Are you sure “Yes, We our sister I could help her” Skye touch Lila Rae Face.”What is it “We are twins, Why didn’t I know she was out there why didn’t I feel her” It’s not you're fault “Skye hug her daughter.”You’re Mother right” Thanks, I sure go” Lila Rae left.”It was our fault that we didn’t know “Till it was too late “Yes “As Carly Came Into the room.”Why are you here” I Just Came to see how you are” We are okay, Just talking about Genevieve “Has she Call “Lila Rae went to see her first, They are close “Oh, How did you both find out about Genevieve “When John was sick we look in London first for a match and found Genevieve “Oh” But she wasn’t a match for our son” Lorenzo phone rang .”I need to take this” Lorenzo left.


“Carly, Thanks for last night “You’re Welcome, I’m not going to say anything she can’t hurt anyone else “No” Carly left.


At The Quartermaine mansion-Genevieve was looking around at all the family pictures when AJ Came Into the room.”Genevieve “Growing up with Brenda there was never any photo of her family or who my father was I sure of knowing something was off” It’s not your fault, You were a child” Yes I was, If John wasn’t sick I would have never been found “Skye and Lorenzo love you” Yes I know I love them too but I feel a bond between her” Because she raises you” Yes “As Lila Rae Came Into the room.”Lila Rae “Genevieve, Come to home Mother want your home “I cannot “Running away isn’t the answer “No, I have a doctors'sappointment “Oh I’ll go with you “Lila Rae Shake her head at AJ who text Skye.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment