Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 50

 “Family Ties Part 2 ch 50”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo came in with Lila Rae,” Genevieve “Skye yelled,” I’ll go look upstairs “Thanks Lila Rae “Lila Rae went upstairs.”Skye, We need to talk “as Carly and AJ came into the house,” Lorenzo, What can we do” Why Sure we trust you Carly “I hate Brenda more than I hate anyone here, Besides I would have done the same thing “I’m going to make it look like Brenda went back to London tonight, I’m also going to change Genevieve phone so she can’t try to make contact with Brenda” Where did you put the body” I buried it” Good, You can trust me” Lila Rae came back down with a note wondering what was going on.”What’s going on “Nothing, Is Genevieve resting” No she is not here, she left a note “Skye read it.”Genevieve at The Quartermaine “I’ll go check on her “I’m sure she just needs a break “She upset that Brenda told everyone about the baby she doesn’t want to deal with the fact she pregnant “Skye I’ll talk to Genevieve “Thanks both of you” AJ and Carly left.”Mother, What’s going on” Nothing it’s just been a crazy night “Yes, I hate that she took Genevieve, it could have been easy for me that she took” Skye touch Lila Rae hair.”She not going to hurt us anymore “Skye hug her daughter.


At The Quartermaine mansion-Genevieve was looking around when the family Came Into the House. “Genevieve “I just needed somewhere to go I don’t want to deal with my parents yet” You’re welcome to stay here “Thanks this House is beautiful “Yes” Genevieve look at the picture of Lila.”Lila was beautiful “Yes she was the most forgiving person and she keeps us in line” I wish I meet her “Me too” Was Lila Strong “Yes” Sometimes I wish I was “You Are” AJ came into the room.”I didn’t want the whole town to know I'm pregnant “I know, Why don’t you go get settled in the blue room “The maid put my stuff in that room “Good “Genevieve left.”That was Skye room” Yes” I’m going to turn in”


Monica and AJ were alone.”What Happened out there on the balcony, Is Skye in Trouble “Yes, She pushes Brenda off it “No” Lorenzo took care of it but Carly was a witness “This isn’t good “No but I will make sure Carly keep her mouth shut “Good, Brenda hurts Skye enough “Yes”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment