Saturday, August 14, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1 Ch 2

 “Ties That Bind ch 2”

At Lila Place-Felicia and Bobbie we’re having breakfast together planned Bobbie Wedding.”I’m happy for you and Scotty “Thanks, I want you to be my maid of honor “Sure, Who’s going to give you away “I have someone special in mind “as Lucas Came Into the room.”Lucas, I want you to give me away “Sure Mother I’m happy for you as Lucy Came by.”This marriage between you and Scotty wouldn’t last “Lucy. You're just upset because Scotty has moved on and you're alone “I’m not alone” You will not ruin my happiness “No you wouldn’t “You will do that all by yourself “


At General Hospital-Monica was showing Dr. Hubbard around As Skye Came by,” Dr. Hubbard, This is Skye my stepdaughter “We know each other from pine Valley “Yes we do, Skye it’s good to see you” You too I’m glad you’re here ‘You too” As Lila Rae and Genevieve Came Into the room.”This is my daughter’s Lila Rae and Genevieve, This is Dr. Hubbard she a friend of mine “Nice to meet you both” Dr. Hubbard is going to be our OBGyn “Oh so you're my doctor, I’m pregnant “Yes she you're first patients “Well Let’s go” Mother, Can you come with me” Sure “Skye and Genevieve left.”I hope this baby fix my family ‘Lila Rae, There a Lot of work that needs to heal” Yes”


At Dr. Hubbard's office-Genevieve was on the bed and Dr. Hubbard was doing a sonogram on her.”How is the baby” Good so far” Do you know the sex” Yes it’s a little girl” A little girl” Genevieve Finally felt something towards the baby and Skye could tell.”Mother “Genevieve I know you’re scared but look at the baby their nothing to be scared about “No”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment