Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1 Ch 11

 “Ties That Bind Ch 11”

At General Hospital-Alexis and Julian we’re getting ready to leave when Monica Came by.”You can’t leave “What’s going on” Lord has a virus that is spread and Alexis You’re around Ned so you have been exposed to the virus and need to be monitored “What kind of virus is this” It’s deadly, I’m working on getting the staff ready “How long do we need to stay” Just for today we know by then if you have it”


Lord room-Lord was in bed sleeping when Tracy Came Into the room .” This is rippling Ned apart he does love you” as Monica Came by,” Tracy, You sure not be here, Lord has a deadly virus that is Spreads to another “No” Yes Let’s go” Tracy and Monica went into the hallway.”You need to stay here we are calling everyone who was in the hospital today to come in” Oh”


Laura Came by,” Monica, What’s going on” We have a deadly virus and need to tell the citizens of Port Charles “No” Yes this is bad “


Carly-Carly was holding Donna as she watched tv with Josslyn.”Josslyn, How are you doing “Good “Carly hugged Josslyn.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo came in with Genevieve.”You’re disappointing that I seduced Jacques  Aren’t you” Why did you? I was young and thought he was cute and I wanted someone to love me and I was upset about being stolen from both of you” So you rebelled “Yes I didn’t mean to get pregnant I know I mess up bad” We All Do That, I have made many mistakes “Skye hug her daughter as Lorenzo watching he was feeling hot,” Lorenzo “I don’t feel good “Skye touch his forehead.”You feel hot”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment