Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1 Ch 10

 “Ties That Bind ch 10”

At Lila’s place-Lorenzo and Genevieve were having lunch it was a little awkward between them.”So how many time have you been married “Just two Carly and you're a mother “Oh” I only really love your mother we were meant to be even with everything that happened between us” Genevieve smile at her father as an old man Came by,” Genevieve “Genevieve turn around “Pierre, Why are you here “I want you to stop harassing me” What are you talking about? I’m not” I’m, I want to meet him” Daddy, Leave him alone” Lorenzo got up.”I sure sue you and make sure you never teach again or seduce a student again! Like you did my daughter! “I didn’t seduce Genevieve, she seduces me” What! Genevieve got up,” Pierre Let’s go and talk” They went into the balcony and Genevieve touch the rail and feel something.”I’m sorry about my father he is just overprotective that’s all” Is that my baby” Yes it’s our but I don’t need anything I’m all set”


Lorenzo was watching them talk as Skye Came by,” Lorenzo, What’s going on” Genevieve outside on the balcony talking to Pierre that man her teacher, it turns out Genevieve seduce him” No” I still want to kill him” Lorenzo, Don’t, Let’s got outside and see if Genevieve okay”


Genevieve and Pierre were talking.”You seduce me,” I know” Pierre touch Genevieve.”I don’t regret it but we can’t be together, I cannot divorces my wife “I know” Pierre Kiss Genevieve As Skye and Lorenzo Came by.”Genevieve “I’m going, Genevieve move on a better man is out there for you” Pierre left,” Genevieve, Are you okay” Genevieve look at the rail and touch it.”Yes, I’m tired “Let’s go home, Lila Rae sure is home soon from the library “They left.


At Nikolas-Lila Rae and Spencer, we study together.”I sure go home soon my parents think I’m at the library “So that’s what you call me” Yes, Maybe We Sure tell Our parents” Yes” Spencer Kiss Lila Rae.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment