Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1 Ch 12

 “Ties That Bind Ch 12”

At Carly’s-Carly was holding Donna and felt she was hot.”Mom. What is it” Your sister is hot, I’m going to take her to the hospital “I’ll go with you”


At General Hospital-Monica was on the phone.”We are close to the Hospital for virus patients only “She hangs up the phone as Skye Came in with Genevieve and Lorenzo.”Monica, Something wrong with Genevieve and Lorenzo they both are hot and it’s a fever “No” What’s going on” Their a deadly virus that’s in town” No” Elizabeth Came by and took Genevieve and Lorenzo to a room as Carly Came in carrying Donna and Josslyn was with her.’Monica, Donna is sick “No” What” They're a deadly virus going around “No! How deadly” We don’t know “


Outside-Olivia was trying to come in as they were closed the hospital and putting sign up,” No! My husband is in their” Olivia try to open the door and got in.”Mrs. Quartermaine, You can’t be here” My husband is here”


At The Police station-Laura was talking to Mac about the virus.”We have a virus in town and we need to make sure all the citizens are safe and calm” Yes “


At General Hospital-Skye was worrying about her family as she called Lila Rae,” Lila Rae, You’re sister And Father are sick, I need you to watch your brother “


Monica was talking to her staff Bobbie, Elizabeth, Dr. Hubbard, and Christy.”I have reached out to Dr. Scorpio to come to town to make a vaccine for this” Can we wait that long “I don’t know, We never sees anything like this it’s different than the last virus “


Skye was getting worried when she saw Carly.”Carly, Are you okay” No, Donna sick” No” What about you” Lorenzo and Genevieve have it” How did it get here” As Olivia Came by,” Have you seen Ned” No” Olivia, What does Ned Father have “This virus “So he brought this virus that my baby daughter has” Yes I’m sorry “Genevieve and Lorenzo have it” I’m sorry “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment