Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1 Ch 22

 “Ties That Bind ch 22”

At General Hospital-Lorenzo room-Lorenzo was in a coma when Skye Came by his bedside.”Lorenzo, You have to wake up, I need you so Does our children “Skye took Lorenzo's hands.


Monica was by the nurse station when Rae Came by.”Monica, Is Lorenzo going to wake up” I was just looking at his chart, Rae it doesn’t look good “No” Skye going to need you to deal with reality “I hate this “Me too “Rae left as Julian and Ava Came by,” So Monica you’re our sister “Monica was upset that they know and went by them.”How did you know” We have a way of finding out just want t know who my parents are, now that I know I don’t want either of you a Part of my family “Isn’t it bittersweet that Avery is a Quartermaine and Sonny daughter “Ava and Julian left.


At Lorenzo's room-Lorenzo was in bed and Skye was crying by his bedside when Rae Came Into the room.”Skye, Let me help you” Genevieve can come home I sure help them get settled in” Yes you need a break “I need to check on AJ too “


Genevieve was in her room all dress she was worrying about being a mother when Skye Came Into the room.”You can go home “How’s Daddy “Still in a coma”They went into the hallway about to go to the nursing room when Julian Came by.”Skye,We need to talk “I’ll go check on my daughter “Genevieve left,”Skye, Now that Lorenzo can’t run the business I want to run it”How can I trust you ? Lorenzo will want it back when he wake up”I will give it back,You need someone to help you run it”I ran Lorenzo business once I don’t want to run it again,Find”Thanks you made the right choice “


Genevieve was in the hallway by the nursing room when Skye Came by.”Genevieve “Morgan Lila cannot come home yet she To tiny “She will get the best care here “Yes I just hate leaving her “I know”

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment