Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1 Ch 21

 “Ties That Bind ch 21”

At General Hospital-Skye was talking to Dr. Robinson about Lorenzo.”Why hasn’t my husband woke up yet” I don’t know, We are doing everything we can” Well Lorenzo wake up” It’s not looking good “No! I can’t lose my husband we have been thought a lot” As Monica Came by.”Monica, Please Save Lorenzo “Let me talk to Dr. Robinson “Alright “I do have good news, Genevieve and the baby will be okay and can go home today “Skye, Why don’t you take Genevieve home and take a break “Alright “Skye left.” Dr. Quartermaine, I don’t know if Lorenzo will wake up”


Skye was in the hallway and leaned against the wall and cried as Rae Came by,” Mother, I could lose my husband “Rae hugged Skye.


At Julian's room-Julian was getting dress he was being discharged today as Ava Came Into the room.”Julian, I’m glad you’re getting out, I have some news about our family “What “We have a new family member “Who” A sister “We have a sister “Yes, Monica Quartermaine “What! “Felicia was digging in our family and it turned out that Monica is Daddy daughter with his mistress Dimitra “Wow” Yes”


at Alexis, room-Alexis was getting ready to leave when Kristina and Molly Came Into The room.”I’m glad you okay” Me too, Did anyone died “Michael and Donna and Lord “No, This is sad” Yes it is”


At Tracy's room-Tracy was in bed when Ned Came Into the room,” Ned, What is it” Michael gone” No! “This is my fault I sure of never brought Lord in town “It isn’t you're fault, It’s Lord, Did he make it” No” Good “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment