Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1 Ch 23

 “Ties That Bind ch 23”

At Carly-Carly and AJ we’re planning the funeral for Michael when Bobbie Came in the room.”What’s going on “She was shocked to see AJ with Carly.”We are just planning the funeral “Oh, I’m glad you’re both works on it together “We should have put Michael first from the beginning “Yes” Well, I sure go” AJ left,” Carly, Are you okay” Not Really! Why did this happen “I don’t know, Where Josslyn “She at Jax, He brings her over later “What do you want me to do” Help me put Donna stuff away “Sure”


At Jax-Jax and Josslyn we’re having breakfast together.”Josslyn, How are you doing “I can’t believe that Donna and Michael are both gone” Me too” Michael was a great brother “Yes he was” I’m worrying about Mom” Me too”


At Skye/Lorenzo Lila Rae and John we’re having breakfast she was trying not to tell John about Lorenzo when Skye and Genevieve came into the room.”Genevieve, Where the baby” Morgan Lila cannot come home yet she was born too early “Oh, Mother Where is Daddy Lorenzo “Come sit down “Skye sit down with her children.”Lorenzo is still in a coma but he will wake up” When” I don’t know but we have to be patient “Yes”


At Carly-Carly was a dress when Josslyn and Jax Came Into the room.”Mom” Josslyn hugs her mother “Oh Baby” Carly if you need anything “Thanks “You’re Welcome, I loved Michael “I know you did “Is the funeral plan” Yes AJ and I did it together “Really “Yes we owe it to him to get along finally “Yes”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment