Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1 Ch 27

 “Ties That Bind ch 27”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was sitting down looking at their wedding pictures when Tea Came Into the room she was seven months pregnant.”Tea” Skye, I’m sorry I wasn’t here sooner we went out of town “It’s okay” Tea sit down.”How is Lorenzo “In a coma, it’s not good “I hardly got to know my brother I was upset about what happened with Thoma but Lorenzo is strong and he we wake up” I hope so, I don’t know what to do” Does Lorenzo have a will” Yes” We sure see if he had a living will” Alright I’ll look for it” as Carly Came in with bags.”Skye” She got up.”Carly, Why are you here “I have some of Donna belongs that I want to give to Morgan “Oh Carly That so sweet, I’m so sorry about Donna and Michael “Thanks, I’m sorry about Lorenzo “Genevieve upstairs getting the nursing room ready for when Morgan can come home, I’ll go get her “No I want to go upstairs “Alright, Excuse Me Tea” It’s okay we can talk later “Skye and Carly went upstairs.


Morgan Lila's room was pink and the crib was up When Carly and Skye Came Into the room.”Carly “This room looks beautiful “Thanks, I’m sorry about your daughter and Michael I wish I know him more” Me too, I want to give you some of my daughter belongings “Are you sure “Yes, I want you to enjoy every moment with you baby” I will she can’t come home yet” She will be find and strong soon” Yes” Carly and Skye left the room.


At Spencer/Nikolas-Lila Rae was sitting on the couch with Spencer.”I don’t know if my father will wake up” We will get the best doctors for him” I hate this “Me too” They share a kiss.”My Father is out of town, Do you want to go upstairs ‘Yes” They went upstairs and made love.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment