Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1 Ch 28

 “Ties That Bind ch 28”

At Spencer/Nikolas-Spencer and Lila Rae had just made love and we’re getting dressed Spencer went by Lila Rae.”Are you okay” Yes I have no regrets about this “Me either “We were careful, I’m on the pill” Yes and I use a condom” Yes, I’m not ready to be a mother “No we are young” Yes” Lila Rae phone rang it was Skye. Mother, Yes I’m on my way “Lila Rae hang up the phone .”I need to go” It's okay” I’ll call you later “Lila Rae Kiss Spencer and left,


At The graveyard-Bobbie was at BJ gravestone.”Oh Bj I don’t know how to help your sister she lost Donna and Michael, How do I Help her I’m so angry myself “Bobbie cried


At General Hospital -Lorenzo room-Lorenzo was Still in a coma when Tea Came Into the room.”You can’t die, We we’re just getting to know each other, Skye love you so much and the children “


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo office-Skye was in his office looking for his will.”Oh Lorenzo, Where are you will ? What do I do about the business “Skye look at his desk drawer and found his will and pick it up.”Oh Lorenzo “


Genevieve was in the living room folding some clothes when Lila Rae Came Into the room.”Genevieve, Where Mother “In Daddy office, You had sex” What! “Yes, I can tell “How “I just can tell” No, I don’t want Mother to tell” She wouldn’t “Skye Came Into the room.”Lila Rae, Where did you go” To the library “Oh, I found you're father’s will we have some decided to make” What” You're Father Changed His will when we came back he want me in charge of his care” As Tea Came Into the room.”You found the will” Yes” Skye Give it to Tea.


“Skye it looks like Lorenzo want you in charge of his care and business and he left the children money you will be sent for life” I don’t care about money “Me either “Skye it’s you're calling about what to do, Do you keep Lorenzo on life support or pull it “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment