Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1 Ch 26

 “Ties That Bind ch 26”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned  and Tracy, we’re talking.”Ned, Are you going to plan a funeral for Lord” No” Oh” Mother, What is it” I’m just sad that Michael is gone” Me too, What do we do absolutely ELQ “For the first time I don’t care about it”


At Carly-Carly and Bobbie we’re packing up Donna belongs.”What do we do with all of this “We Can donor it to s shelter “Yeah”Their was a knock on the door Carly went to open it was Monica.”Monica “She came inside.”I just want to say that I’m sorry about Michael I wish I could of save him ,I loved him”I know you love my son I have so many regrets about the past “Michael was the best of you and AJ”Yes he was”I don’t blame you for Michael death “Thanks “Monica left.”Carly,You we’re nice to Monica “It’s time to let go of the past”Yes”


At the Quartermaine cryptic-AJ was inside.”Oh Father my son is with you, I wish he was here with me but you need to take care of him now”AJ touch his father grave stones.


At The Courthouse-David was in his office when Monica Came Into the office,” I need to talk to you about my great-grandson custody” What can I do for you”


At ELQ-Michael's office-Aj went into Michael's office and sat down at the desk and cried for his son.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment