Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1 Ch 34

 “Ties That Bind ch 34”

At Felicia/Mac-Felicia was at home she was cleaning up the kitchen and suddenly didn’t feel well when there was a knock on the door Felicia went to Up it was Lucy.”Lucy, Why are you here “I just heard that you found out that Monica is a Jerome “Yes, Why” I was looking at my photos of my time with Victor and I found this “Lucy show Felicia the photos.”Who is this in the photos with Victor “I don’t know “Could Victor have a brother “I’ll look into it “Thanks “


At The Skye’s-Julian was getting it ready for opening day when Ava Came Into the room.”So you are helping Skye run Lorenzo business “Yes I’m “That’s good, Anyway Julian we need to talk about our family “What about “Is there any family members out there that will come back “No I don’t believe so, Why are you asking “Because of Lucy she says something “


At General Hospital -Skye was there with her children as Monica Came by,” Monica, I want to keep Lorenzo on life support “I understand you love him Skye but Lorenzo may not wake up” I’m not giving up on my husband, I will pay the cost of him staying here” Alright “Thanks Monica, We are going to get Morgan Lila” Skye left with her children.


Monica picks up Lorenzo's chat as Robin Came by.”Robin, Have you decide to come back “Yes” Good, We need you” I’m glad I could help with the virus but I wish I could of saving Michael “It wasn’t you're fault “


The Nursing-Genevieve went into the nursing room and looked at her daughter who was in the bed as the nurse Came by.” You can pick her up” as Skye Came by,” Thanks for taking care of my granddaughter “You’re Welcome “Genevieve was still looking at Morgan Lila,” I don’t know if I can do this” Yes you can, You’re not alone “Genevieve pick up Her daughter.


“I’m your mommy, I love you”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment