Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1 Ch 33

 “Ties That Bind ch 33”

At Lucy-Lucy was looking at old pictures of her past and saw one with Victor Jerome and a man behind him in the picture and wonder who it was when Christy Came home.”Mother, what are you looking at” Just my past “Christy saw the picture.”Who’s that “No one, Anyway why are you here this morning “I want to check on you with everything I relieve how short life is” Yes it is “Do you want to spend the day together “I would love to spend time with my daughter “Good “


Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was having breakfast with her children.”I have decided for your father's health “What” I’m going to keep him on life support Lorenzo never give up on us” No Daddy didn’t “Will Daddy wake up” Skye look at her son.”Yes he will,Now I may be at the Hospital a lot but I need you to help around here”We will help”Yes”Genevieve phone rang.”Sorry Mother “Genevieve pick up Her cellphones it was the Hospital.”That’s wonderful “Genevieve hang up the phone.”Morgan Lila can come home today “That’s wonderful “Yes,Yesterday after the funeral I got to hold her and I took her to Daddy room”Oh that’s sweet”Yes,Mother My daughter made it and so will Daddy “Yes”


Ava was walking on the docks when she ran into Lucy and Christy.”Great”Christy,Why don’t I meet you at Carly’s for a coffee “Sure”Christy left.”What is it Lucy” Besides you and Julian and Olivia is there anymore Jerome out their “Yes, Monica is my sister “What” Yes she Victor's daughter “Wow” Why are you asking about my family “It’s nothing “Lucy left.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment