Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1 Ch 35

 “Ties That Bind ch 35”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye came home with her children and Genevieve was holding her daughter.”I sure take her upstairs “Genevieve, You’re not alone In this I want to help you with the baby I want to make up for missing everything with you” It wasn’t your fault about what happened to me, Besides I have no regrets “Genevieve went upstairs with her daughter .”Mother, I’m glad you decided to keep Daddy on life support “Me too” Lila Rae and John went upstairs as Skye went by the bar and was about to pour herself a drink when Jax Came Into the room.”Skye, Are you okay “Skye look at Jax,” Yes, Why are you here “To Get John” That’s right it’s you're night” Skye, if you need to talk I’m here for you” Thanks, I decide to keep Lorenzo on life support, I love him he doesn’t judge me “I’m glad you found you're someone “Thanks I don’t regret us” Me either “Or our time in Spain or we wouldn’t have John” No” John Came downstairs.”Daddy “Are you ready for you're weekend with your father “Yes, Mommy “Give me a hug “John hug his mother and left with Jax.


Skye touches her face and  went upstairs.


General Hospital-Monica was at the nurse station  when Rae Came by.”Monica, Has Skye been here” Yes” Oh I miss her” She decided to keep Lorenzo on life support “No” Yes we both know as a doctor he not going to wake up “No, I sure go see her” Rae left.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment