Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1 Ch 36

 “Ties That Bind ch 36”

At ELQ-Michael office-AJ went into his son's office and look around and sit at his desk and pick up some paperwork as Ned Came Into the office.”AJ, Why are you here “I just want to be close to my son” I know this is hard but don’t do this to yourself “AJ got up.”I’m going to honor my son and not fall apart “I’m here for you “Thanks, I just wish it was me who died that night “


Skye/Lorenzo-Rae came in the house and look at the bar to see if Skye drank anything when Skye came back down.”Skye, How are you doing “I’m trying, Do you want some tea” Sure” Skye and Rae sit down.”I decided to keep Lorenzo on life support I love him” I know you do but this isn’t going to be easy “Lorenzo and I never did easy “No” I never thought I would find someone who doesn’t judge me but I did, Lorenzo even forgive me for the affair with Jax “Yes” Do you think I did the right thing “Skye, I love you and I’m here for support “Thanks I need it, I almost drink today If Jax didn’t walk in I would of” Oh Skye “Rae hug her daughter.


At Carly’s-Carly was looking at pictures of her and Sonny with the children when Jax Came in with John,” We thought you may want to spend the day with us” As Josslyn came in the room,” What do you want to do” Anything we could go to the movies “Thanks “


At General Hospital-Monica was working when Tea Came by “Monica, How is my brother “The same” What has Skye decided “To keep him on life support “Be honest well my brother woke up” No” Tea was sad about it.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment