Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1 Ch 38

 “Ties That Bind ch 38”

At Skye’s Yacht -Julian was getting it ready for the opening when Skye Came Into the yacht.”Julian. How is everything “Good we will have a great opening “Good, I want this to be a successful night “It will be”


ELQ-AJ and Ned we’re looking at deals that Michael was working on,” Michael was going after The Cassadine empire, Did you know about it” No, But this is a great deal” We should go after it then “Yes “


General Hospital-Dr Robinson was looking at Felicia,” What is your symptoms “Just tired and I have some bruises on my body I don’t remember how I got them “Alright Let's do some test “


At The Quartermaine mansion-Brooklyn was playing with Wiley when Carly came in the room.”I just wanted to check on him “It’s okay, I’m sorry about Michael “I know you love him” Carly hold Wiley,” I love you so much and I will be here for you “


At Tea-Tea was looking at information on her family the Alcazar and deciding to call someone.


A man was on the docks “I’m back”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment